My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Day 16 - Things are about to change

i can truly say that i feel the drug in my mind, I actually feel it giving me a hand when i'm about to crush again...I had lots of energy today , I talked a lot, and felt good in the present of people well not that good, :) but at least I survived it, if you know what I mean...with nothing too messy, afterwards done some work around the house and also started working out couple of days ago, up until now I practice just ten minutes a day but that a start right? :) and besides it sure is better than nothing at all.
Anyways, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive...
and for now i'm still myself.



I hope i'll continue with what I set to myself and I hope to achive my goals, but only time will tell right?
yours... hey! you noticed I started writing more?
Wierd...I guess this stuff effect everything...

2 comments:

Nice to hear that you are doing fine! That gives me a lot of hope for the near future (sixth day of cipralex 5 mg)

Good luck my friend,
I know I really miss feeling NORMAL again...
talk to you soon.